Will our world come tumbling down?

2010-03-17

The controversial fire within



Dig deeper. Find something different. Find something different from who and what you think yourself to be.

(Picture title: Digging for Bones)

Personally, i think that everyone has something like an evil twin; a different and completely twisted persona from who they are from the surface. Subconsciously, everyone is injecting a wee bit of that personality into one of the most common actions of man - social interaction. Within basic conversations they hide, seamlessly juxtaposed.

People do not fail to notice this. I suspect some do, and intentionally perform for their audience to see. After all, "the whole world's [their] stage". Great actors. My suspicion lies in those who mainly see the world in only two colours - black and white, just as Rorschach did. There is no in-between, no grey, no middle line. Either you're with me or you're my enemy.

I believe I've said enough. This post ends now.




0 comments: