Will our world come tumbling down?

2010-02-10

Chocolate


Extreme heat.

Extreme brightness; glaring down, slowly melting and consuming every single molecule in my body.

I am literally dripping to death.

I drip onto an unknown, reddish-pink ... thing.

A sound of delight. A sound of pleasure.
________________________

Yes, Tennis was FREAKING hot today. Though I've never tried it before, i think it would be almost placing your head in the microwave oven.

TV dinner.

I've got sunburnt. Cooked skin. The whole package.

I feel sleepy, and for some reason i can't stop sweating or sth. Maybe my insides are melting this very instant.

__________________________

Last story of the day.

After tennis, i was rushing to get home just so i can eat my medicine. I went out of school at 5:35.

Reached bus stop outside Pasir Ris MRT at 5:45.

Reached Tampines at 5:55.

Reached bus-stop outside Tampines mall at 6:00.

No buses came at 6:05. Shit, medicine is at 6:15.

Took taxi at 6:06. Reached home at 6:13 - just enough time for food and medicine, and an orchestrated sigh of relief.

0 comments: