Will our world come tumbling down?

2010-02-03

Trilemma




I've been contemplating whether to change my earphones for quite some time. Then, seeing an advertisement on Digital Life isn't really helping me to answer my question:

"Should I?"

As of today, I'm thinking of 3 options.

1. Obviously, don't change; stick to my Bose in-ear headphones.

2. Change to Ultimate Ears 700, which has an offer from now till 28th February, whereby purchase can also lead to a 'free' gift of a speaker.

3. Switch to Jays q Jays, another pair which has been marked as a competitor for the UE 700s. I came across this pair while reading reviews for the UE 700s. It seems to be a better alternative, for now - apparently, it costs less, and has more accessories such as a filter, more ear buds e.t.c.
Trilemma much. As of now, I have absolutely no idea about the price of the Jays earphones. I guess i will only make a decision until then.

0 comments: